Your memorable vacation starts with “Karibu to Kasha”- welcome in Kiswahili, a cool towel infused with lemon grass perfume to cleanse the dust from your travel, a cold glass of tropical juice, and a smile.
This is the first gesture of the Kasha Team in kick starting your vacation of pure relaxation, stimulating and exciting adventures in tailor made excursions and fusion gastronomy, whilst being pampered and spoilt in the vicinity of ultimate privacy.
• Room service can be arranged at no extra cost.
• Main bar and restaurant with sea view
• Water front bar & poolside snack restaurant
• Nargili bar and lounge
• Infinity pool
• Wood plank into the sea during high tide
• Spa facilities
• Boutique (handicraft, jewels, Zanzibar fabrics, curios, etc.)
• Lounge equipped with TV, Book and DVD library
• Reception with free WIFI (computer available)
• Snorkelling equipment and reef shoes available (free of charge)
Located North East of Zanzibar in Matemwe village, famous for the Mnemba atoll coral reef, Kasha Boutique hotel enjoys a quiet, exclusive and serene location suspended on a coral rock overlooking the breathtaking turquoise lagoon at the end of a 2 km off track drive.
Often location is everything but we believe that personalized service, attention to detail, comfort, and options are what make a great holiday incredible. At Kasha our aim is to provide the environment, fine dining, unique excursions and private moments that bring your dreams to reality.
There are 49 staff that are trained to provide personalized service and the management team focuses on ensuring that the satisfaction of the guests is the utmost priority.
They will serve your every need in a way that can only be accomplished in a small hotel. Every detail is attended to, from a special birthday to anniversary celebration to your nightly turn down service. Kasha staff is dedicated to making your time at Kasha unforgettable.